Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential 3
Job Title: HR & Benefits Team Lead
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Responsible for the strategic management and administrative execution of the HR services.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provides direct technical, financial, statistical and other analytical research and support
- Oversee and ensure legal compliance and departmental operating procedures.
- Manages company payroll processes
- Manages the employee health and pension benefits
- Work Permit/ Expatriates induction – processing of documentation
- Calculation and review of profit sharing and back payment
- Skills in management and human resource
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Ability to delegate authority and responsibility.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a human resource related capacity in a fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in payroll and benefits administration.
- Leadership skills
- Dynamic personality
- Strong discipline and relationship
- Team work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literate - Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
- Additional benefits
- Career Plan