Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Distribution Ltd
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Massy Ltd. is looking for a suitably qualified applicant to fill the post of Accounting Manager. The role supervises, monitors and evaluates all daily accounting operations of Head Office Accounting.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly operations of the Treasury and Financial department for Massy Ltd., Massy Holdings, The Massy Foundation Ltd and 3 pension plans
- Ensure that all the necessary financial controls are in place to ensure that accurate reporting is done for the monthly management accounts.
- Ensure adequate financial controls are in place to support accurate reporting for the various benefits plans (ESOP, Medical Plan)
- Ensure reporting and statutory compliance requirements are done timely and accurately.
- Manage the Group Treasury function for the Massy Group (Working Capital Loans/relationship with Massy Finance GFC Ltd. and Equity investments)
- Support in Managing the Foreign exchange risk in the Group
- Prepare the annual budget package and quarterly forecasts
- Manage the financial year-end audits for all six entities
- Manage regulatory deadlines for CBTT quarterly reports, cash flow, reports for Trustee Meetings, the provision of all financial information to facilitate the triennial actuarial valuation for all pension plans
- Manage the Insurance portfolio for Massy Ltd. (stand-alone entity) and the Massy Group.
- Assist in the procurement and the claims management for the Group insurances.
This description is a summary of principal responsibilities and is not intended to include all duties which may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CMA)
- At least 4 years working experience in a Senior financial and supervisory position
- Analytical Mind
- Results oriented
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Leadership and Supervisory skills
Deadline date for submission is Friday 6th January 2017
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE CONTACT:
The Human Resources Department Massy Ltd.
63 Park Street
Port of Spain
Or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged
This vacancy is closed.