Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: LIFETIME Solutions Limited
Job Ref.: Calabash Foundation for the Arts
Job Title: Executive Director
Sector: SENIOR MANAGEMENT/ DIRECTORSHIP
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee marketing and public relations activities for the organization.
- Communicate the work vision, mission, programmes and strategic direction of the organization.
- Act as spokesperson for the organization.
- Cultivate good relations with media.
- Interact with and stay abreast of developments in the performing arts.
- Guide the creation of a comprehensive development programme.
- Take a direct leadership role in the organization's development programs.
- Identify appropriate funding opportunities.
- Works closely with the Board of Directors, and volunteers in development activities.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, monitor, and maintain fiscal responsibility for the organization’s overall budget, and ensure the most effective use of financial resources.
- Direct and manage all aspects of the organization’s operations, office and administration.
- Create and execute plans for outreach and education.
- Provide support to utilize the talents and resources of the Board, stimulate involvement, and recruit new members.
- Any other related duties
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple demands
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, research, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of and/or an interest in the arts and arts education;
- Excellent business communications skills including public speaking and writing
- Working knowledge of financial management.
Bachelor’s degree in the arts or social sciences or an equivalent combination of training and experience
Experience in management and operations, marketing, institutional image building and external relations. Some experience in fundraising for non-profits including donor relations, grant writing and reporting.