Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Agostini Marketing
Job Title: Assistant Warehouse Manager
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Assistant Warehouse Manager
To ensure the efficient operation of the Warehouse including planning, coordinating and controlling product distribution and transport as required by sales commitments.
HAND ARNOLD TRINIDAD LIMITED
|Job: Assistant Warehouse Manager||Department: HATL Warehouse|
|Reports to: Warehouse Manager||Division: Hand Arnold Trinidad Limited|
- To ensure the efficient operation of the HATL Warehouse including planning, coordinating and controlling product distribution and transport as required by sales commitments.
- Reports to the Warehouse Manager.
- Liaises with all members of staff.
- Liaises with all customers, local suppliers and union.
- Responsible for the custody of all goods stored at our HATL Warehouse when the Warehouse Manager is not on the premises.
- Handles all Industrial Relations matters arising with weekly and monthly paid workers.
- Ensures timely delivery of all orders to our customers.
- Ensures that we are optimizing the usage of our contract trucks to get the maximum number of deliveries per day from each truck used.
- Ensures that the Warehouse is kept clean, tidy and properly laid out and that all goods received are transferred to their normal holding area as soon as possible after receipt.
- Ensures that the Warehouse and its surroundings are properly maintained.
- Ensures that steps are taken to see that all mechanical equipment is kept fully functional and serviced as required.
- Ensures that no goods leave the Warehouse without computer generated documentation. In the case of customer deliveries, this documentation must be an invoice, in the case of transfers to Port-of-Spain; the documentation should be either a staff invoice or transfer form.
- Ensures that all paper work for credit notes, returns and reports of shortages/overages are received and reported to the Manager promptly.
- Liaises with the Stock Coordinator/Inventory Department on inventory issues on a daily basis.
- Performs other such duties as may from time to time be considered by the Manager to be applicable to this post.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary level education in Warehousing, Logistics, Business Management or any other related discipline.
- Two (2) years working experience in a unionized environment.
- Experience in handling Industrial Relations matters.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good knowledge of warehouse operations