Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employers Solution Centre Limited
Job Ref.: HRO2017004
Job Title: MEMBERSHIP RELATIONS OFFICER
Salary / Package: $7,500.00 Plus Travelling Allowance & Commission
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City: ARANGUEZ
Job Type: Permanent full-time
To attain the level of Membership desirable for the positioning of the Employers Consultative Association (ECA), the Premier Employers Representative Organization, as a profitable and viable business.
MEMBERSHIP DEVELOPMENT & SERVICE
- Schedule and attendmeetings to discuss withManagers, HR/IR Specialists and Corporate Secretaries of Private and Public Organizations with specific objective of recruiting their organizations’ into the ECA.
-Initiate and develop appropriate campaign and guide the implementation of other vibrant strategies to promote member engagement and recruitment and retention.
- Develop appropriate relationship with the members to encourage participation in activities hosted by the organization.
- Prepare proposal packages for prospective Companies to encourage membership.
- Assist with the development and implementation of appropriate strategies for membership welcome and orientation into the ECA.
- Actively Follow-up on prospective members
- Pay Courtesy visits to existing members on a scheduled basis
- Secure completed application forms and other documentation to ensure completeregistration of members.
- Maintain accurate and updated membership listing.
- To ensure that marketing plans are effectively implemented on time and in budget and success is measured, reported on a weekly basis and reviewed as appropriate
- Liaise with company representatives to ensure their renewal notice has been received.
- Visit members who have cancelled their membership in an attempt to recover membership.
- Assist with the determination of Budget Targets annually
- Achieve 100% revenue for Membership and Registration Fees as per Budget.
- Liaise with members (old and new) to advise/inform them of upcoming activities, programmes and events hosted by the organization.
- Assist with the marketing of in-house and regional seminars and workshops for the purpose of achieving high participation from members and non-members
- Represent the ECA at official meetings
- Promote and sale of Publications at visits.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a marketing/communications capacity.
- Proven track record in sales
- Experience in providing excellent Customer Service.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
High degree of organisation, with the ability to work in a challenging environment with strict
A proven track record of aggressive, innovative and growth oriented Promotional activities
A good knowledge of the roads and districts in Trinidad and Tobago
Experience in market research and analysis
Successful record in implementing sales promotions
Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and strong leadership qualities.
Must possess a vehicle and be willing to go to various geographical areas across Trinidad and Tobago.
This vacancy is closed.