Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Ruby Tuesday Trinidad
Job Ref.: Job 006-16
Job Title: PREP ATTENDANT
Town / City: RUBY TUESDAY - CORINTH, STE MADELEINE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Are you self driven, highly motivated, flexible, have a positive attitude and a great smile. Then we want you. We are looking for dynamic, customer focused people to provide services to our guests at our Restaurants nationwide and more particularly our newest Restaurant opening in Corinth, Ste Madeline
Prepares salads, raw items and turns raw items into prepared items for the line.
Key Duties and Responsiblilties
- Washes and cleans fruits and vegetables for peeling, dicing, shredding, or slicing using kitchen hand utensils and electric equipment.
- Measures ingredients. Reads and follows recipes in preparing hot and cold food items. Accepts/ rejects ingredients based on quality and quantity.
- Portions food into individual and bulk packages.
- Cleans, organizes and maintains walk-in refrigeration, prep and dry storage areas in a specified safe manner.
- Provides serving line with set ups and backups
The Prep Attendant will be required to operate under the following condition and standards;
- Stands during entire shift.
- Reaches, bends, stoops, shakes, stirs, wipes, sweeps and mops.
- Lifts and carries cases of raw vegetables weighing up to 40lbs. about 30 times per shift. Carries same cases distances of 15-20 feet. Some containers/cases weigh over 40lbs.
- Lifts and empties trash cans weighing up to 100lbs., with assistance up to 20 times per shift.
- Frequent immersion of hands in water and sanitation solution to clean foods and prep surfaces.
- Work area is subject to extremes in temperature (ovens/freezers) and humidity.
- Job requires substantial repetitive motions of the wrists, hands and fingers.
- Hazards may include but are not limited to cuts from knives, slipping, tripping and burns.
- Certificate in Secondary School Education
- CXC Mathematics and English
- Experience in the hospitality industry will be an asset
- Police Certificate of Character
- Food Badge
Interested applicants can also submit their curriculum vitae or resume along with passport sized pictures to any Ruby Tuesday restaurant.