Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employers Solution Centre Limited
Job Ref.: HRO2017005
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
To handle a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, and should be able to work independently with little or no supervision. The Executive Assistant will be a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. The individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including; managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; copying, reviewing outside mail, scanning and filing documents, screening phone calls and visitors, maintaining executive files, arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- To anticipate the Executives’ needs and proactively brings together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing these issues.
- To schedule appointments and coordinate various correspondence to and from the Membership, Board of Directors, Trade Unions, Government Ministries, CEO’s Courtesy visits.
- To organize and arrange for attendance at Board and Committee Meetings/ Conferences/Programmes inclusive of Room layout, equipment and catering. Ensure meeting rooms are prepared for all Executive, Board and Committee Meetings
- Prepare Packages for ECA & ESC Board and Executive Committee Meetings.
- Make follow-up calls and keep the CEO abreast of any developments.
- Provide administrative support to the Membership and Public Relations Team for the successful organising of events, seminars. This may include outreach to members for attendance at said programmes.
- BA/B.Sc. in Business Management Studies or Social Sciences or equivalent administrative qualifications
- At least five (5) years working experience as an Executive Assistant
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good Interpersonal and networking skills
- Ability to use initiative
- The ability to multi-task and work effectively within a fast paced team environment
- Computer Literacy – good working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
This vacancy is closed.