Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Massy Wood Group Ltd.
Job Title: Senior Construction Engineer - ALNG
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: SOUTH EAST -MAYARO,RIO CLARO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Senior Construction Engineer - ALNG
The successful candidate is responsible for providing engineering discipline support to the construction team from the development to the construction phase, inclusive of design constructability, supporting specially the project execution & assuring achievement of the plan.in terms of quality, time and budget in compliance with the Company’s HSSE and technical standards as well as established policies and procedures.
- Provide constructability input to the design and direction in the layout, fabrication, assembly, installation, test and pre-commissioning of on/offshore facilities equipment, to ensure compliance with the agreed scopes of work and project schedule.
- Provide Construction engineering support to construction and commissioning activities.
- Development of work packs including detailed Job card man-hour estimating and compilation of WBS’s.
- Provide assistance in the contracting activities, including preparation of tender enquiry documents, preparation of responses to tenderers requests for technical clarifications; and plays an active role in the evaluation of tenders from a technical point of view according to Massy Wood Group policies and procedures.
- Maintain the required technical quality of work.
- Ensure that work output complies with the relevant Procedures/Codes/Practices.
- Provide technical assistance to Construction Superintendent, Construction Coordinators, Field Supervisors and other members of the team as required.
- Ensure as far as practically possible all assigned work is carried out in compliance with agreed budget and schedule.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments, national and international standards and legislative requirements related to the scope of the discipline
- Review work output of discipline assigned staff as required
- Prepare estimates and assist in the review of proposed schedules
- Participate as necessary in discussions with Client and visit jobsites when necessary. Liaise with client Technical Authority as and when needed for approval of procedures and other Workpack Documents.
- Assist the Construction Group when requested in the execution of their responsibilities and duties
- Keeping up to date with technical developments, standards and legislative requirements related to the discipline
- Managing relationships with Management, Construction Staff and the Client
- Continuously improving Construction service delivery.
- Perform all other related job functions as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognised university
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in construction in oil and gas industry.
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information.
- Ability to delegate work assignments and give authority to work independently, set expectations and monitor delegated activities.
- Knowledge of Construction information systems.
- Knowledge of Construction planning, scheduling and reliability concepts.
- Ability to work effectively and prioritize in a high performance, fast-paced work environment
- Inspires and motivates others to work well and accepts feedback
- Seeks ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner and exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and trustworthiness.
An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and related work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
Interested parties should submit resumes to the HR Department via e-mail to email@example.com.
Kindly place in subject of email – Senior Construction Engineer