Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Eastman and Associates Limited
Job Ref.: SMEDE/273/EAL
Job Title: Senior Mechanical/Electrical Design Engineer
Salary / Package: $15 - 30,000K
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
A combination of education and experience will be considered as qualifying competence for the position, where minimum requirements are not achieved by employees already employed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
2. Prepare technical project specifications for contractors as required
3. Liase with statutory and regulatory agencies to facilitate the procurement of required approvals as needed
4. Monitor construction projects for mechanical/electrical engineering works via site visits and attending site meetings
5. Monitor all mechanical/electrical draftspersons to ensure accuracy in drawings
6. Perform other related duties as required by the job function.
2. Accurate, technical project reports prepared on time and delivered to contractors working on projects to ensure that high quality work is delivered.
3. Approvals obtained from statutory and regulatory agencies within the agreed time.
4. Scheduled Site supervision of construction projects (progress & quality) of mechanical/ electrical engineering works to ensure the highest standard.
2 Licensed Plumber
2. Effective leadership, negotiating and interpersonal skills
3. Possess specific knowledge in Project Management.
Location Map:Dear Candidate, Thank you for providing us with your CV as the preliminary step in the process of registering for employment through Eastman & Associates Limited, your preferred Recruitment Agency. Processing/Fees • In order to assist with a job placement, you are asked to visit our offices (in office attire) at #31 Scott Bushe Street, Port of Spain between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. • At that time, you shall be interviewed and will be required to complete an online mandatory psychometric assessment (personality test). • There is a non-refundable processing fee which ranges from TT$250 - TT$500 (cash only) depending on the level of job requested. • This registration is valid for two (2) years. Requirements On the day of registration you must bring the following: 1. Your resume with details of CXC and A Levels inclusive of Grades 2. Original of all your Educational Certificates 3. Original and copy of your Birth Certificate 4. One valid form of Identification (ID Card, Driver’s Permit or Passport) 5. A police certificate of character (a copy of the receipt is acceptable; however original must be forwarded upon receipt). 6. Two work-related references, as indicated on your resume along with their contact information. (Eastman and Associates reserves the right to refuse/withdraw services from, and employment to, any candidate who misrepresents their qualifications, experience, abilities, status and background). Should any of your documents not be in the name used for registering, please provide the support for the name change e.g. marriage certificate, deed poll. We thank you once again for selecting Eastman and Associates Limited for your job search and look forward to being of service to you. Regards Eastman & Associates Ltd # 31 Scott Bushe Street Port of Spain Website:eastmanandassociates.net Tel: (868) 625-3232, 623-2533 Fax: (868) 625-3219
This vacancy is closed.