Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: ANSA Polymer Limited
Job Title: Junior Engineer
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City: Arima
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Junior Engineer is responsible for assisting the Maintenance Department in maintaining plant machinery and equipment to ensure optimum reliability and uptime. This includes installation, fabrication, conducting Preventive Maintenance works, repairs, troubleshooting and diagnosing mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/ electronic issues, and housekeeping. All work shall be performed while following the rules, technical work procedures and guidelines, of ANSA Polymer, with special attention being given to Health, Safety and Environment.
1. Carry out preventative maintenance works as per the preventative maintenance schedule.
2. Perform regular system checks and inspections in accordance with preventative maintenance schedules.
3. Troubleshoot malfunctioning machines and systems for mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, electronic issues, and make corrective actions or adjustments to ensure uptime on machines.
4. Perform mould changes and ensure completion in allocated timeframe.
5. Perform machine assembly, installations, servicing and repairs.
6. Complete logs/ reports associated with the job function.
7. Cross train and perform duties of other team members as needed.
8. Perform any other related duties requested by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Journeyman Certificate (MIC), OR
- MET/ MEEET/ EET/ EEET Diploma
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment