Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: KAPPA Drugs Ltd
Job Title: CSR/ Cashier
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City: Port of Spain & Glencoe branches
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Title: CSR/CASHIER
Reports to: STORE SUPERVISOR
Managing Director Signature:
Human Resource Manager Signature:
1. Job Function
The CSR/Cashier supports the work of the Pharmacy by providing product and service information to customers, resolving product and service problems and obtaining payment for goods purchased. The person is responsible for preparing requisitions for items, checking off items received and tidying, cleaning and restocking display units, shelves and racks.
All activities must conform to the guidelines and standards set by the organization.
2. Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Attracts potential customers and ensures the efficiency of service by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Develops and maintains excellent relations with customers by clarifying customer complaints, determining the cause of the problem, directing detailed complaints to the Store Supervisor, expediting correction or adjustment and following up with customer to ensure resolution.
- Maintains the efficiency of the checkout operations by using the cash register to itemize and total items purchased and apply appropriate discounts.
- Ensures the financial accuracy of transactions by verifying credit acceptance, accepting cash, cheque or charge payments from customers and giving correct change to cash customers.
- Maintains and accounts for cash by following policies and procedures and balancing cash drawer at the beginning and end of the work shift.
- Maintains Store inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, preparing orders for products, verifying the receipt of orders and restocking items as directed.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment and company housekeeping standards by dusting shelves and display units and wiping and tidying products.
- Maintains knowledge of products by attending educational workshops organized by the Company or by pharmaceutical organisations.
- Supports the development and maintenance of a team environment by performing other related duties.
3. Qualifications and Experience
- Five GCE O’Level Subjects/CXC subjects, including Mathematics and English Language.
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
4. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be 25 years & Over
- At least 1 year experience is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer orientation.
|Provide support to stakeholders and answer questions and complaints.||
All stakeholders greeted with courtesy and politeness at all times.
Stakeholders approached and offered assistance.
No arguments held with stakeholders.
|Cash register operations.||
Courtesy and politeness to all stakeholders.
Correct change given. Change and receipts placed into stakeholders’ hand and not on counter.
All credit, discount and charge procedures followed.
|Accounting for cash.||
All policies and procedures followed with regard to balancing cash at the start and end of the work shift.
Financial accuracy to % overage or underage.
|Maintain store inventory and display units and shelves.||
Shelves checked at the start of the shift to ensure adequacy of supplies.
Requisitions filled out as required and items restocked with older items being placed to the front of the shelves.
Old items, soon to expire items pulled within months of end date.
Shelves and display units dusted, tidied and arranged on a daily basis
|Attendance at educational workshops organized by the company and at staff meetings.||
Educational workshops attended once arrangements are made. Customer education workshops attended once per month.
All staff meetings attended.
This vacancy is closed.