Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential 3
Job Title: Security Manager
Sector: SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT
Location: SOUTH WEST -LA BREA,POINT FORTIN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The incumbent is responsible for securing the organization’s physical and asset resources. Lead, coordinate and manage the Security Unit to increase the internal transparency systems in the organization.
• Triage and manage security incidents.
• Assess and manage threats.
• Conduct investigations to support functions of the Operations and Organization to determine the facts behind alleged wrongdoings or violations of company policy or criminal or civil law.
• Direct and oversee contract guard force.
• Conduct performance and behavioural assessments of contract security guard levels
• Manage workload while maintaining highest level of discretion when dealing with sensitive issues.
• With little or no supervision, plan, organize and conduct difficult and complex investigations of alleged and suspected violations of laws or company policies including theft, actual or potential work place violence or other criminal activity.
• Document investigations and maintain evidence when appropriate and report to the appropriate respective bodies
• Lead or arrange for surveillance operations while in compliance with company policies
• Provide recommendations to management when appropriate.
• Monitor intelligence sources and security threats to business operations.
• Collect and maintain security incident data for trend analysis and recommends corrective action, as well as
• Conduct appropriate security training. Communicate security awareness messages to ensure management and employees understand how to respond to security incidents and activate security plans
• Devise policies and procedures regarding areas such as loss prevention, privacy and ensure physical safety of employees and visitors
• Oversee the continuous monitoring and protection of facilities, assets, personnel and information systems
• Identify security initiatives and standards
• Oversee network of personnel who secure the Company’s assets
• Manage the development and implementation of security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures
• Prioritize security initiatives and monitor policies
• Investigate and evaluate security breaches and recommend corrective actions including incidents involving outside vendors
• Security Officer Monthly Rosters and Weekly Timesheets
• Conduct audits and inspections as and when required
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND TRAINING
• A first degree in Security or an equivalent qualification
• At least ten (10) years’ experience in the field of security with at least five (5) years performing in a leadership or supervisory capacity
• Background in Health, Safety and Environment
• Experience in conducting investigations is mandatory
• Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry will be considered an asset.
Salary $15,000.00 monthly