Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employers Solution Centre Limited
Job Ref.: HRO2017008
Job Title: Store Supervisor
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Secure and ensure on time opening and closing of the store.
- Supervise staff to ensure proper execution of duties.
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting, assisting and responding to customer inquiries and complaints in accordance with company sales and customer service standards.
- Recommend, select, and assist with locating clothing, shoes and accessories based on customer needs and desires.
- Advise customers by providing information on new products, current fashions, sales and promotional items and displays.
- Troubleshoot customer complaints, issues and questions in an efficient manner.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Report staffing issues that may affect the operations of the store to the General Area Manager and provide updates on an on-going basis.
- Report any fraudulent activities, theft or criminal offence to General Area Manager or Support office.
- Assist with the day to day operations of the store to ensure efficiency.
- Prepare and present end of day cash reports.
- Delegate duties to employees based on Job Description and Store needs.
- Assist with the preparation of timesheets, reports and disciplinary discussions and ensure that the disciplinary procedure is enforced and upheld by executing same.
- Ensure policies and procedures are enforced and upheld.
- Assist in training and orientation for new employees.
- Assist with training and perform performance appraisals for development of Sales Associates-Cashier(s) and Sales Associates-Stock Attendant (s).
- Oversee and authorize all financial transactions payments and services with customers as well as exchanges or returns when required.
- Enforce and ensure that employees follow all safety, health, and security policies.
- Participate in stock intake processes, stock counts, sorting tags, arranging and pricing items accordingly to pre-determine standards and requirements
- Prepare and submit for approval cashiers roster, day off rosters, duties rosters and monthly Sunday rosters.
- Complete bags checks for all employees before they leave the store at the end of the day.
- Ensuring that employees maintain a safe and clean working environment by checking and clearing changing rooms, sorting and re-hanging merchandise, and assisting with maintaining the general cleanliness and appearance of the outlet.
- Support the development and maintenance of a team environment by performing other related duties.
- A Diploma in Business Management or equivalent
- A minimum of Five (5) CXC general proficiency passes inclusive of Math & English
- A minimum of two (2) year experience in a supervisory position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledgeable of motivational techniques and disciplinary process
- Experience with rostering and scheduling
This vacancy is closed.