Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential
Job Title: Command Centre Shift Supervisor
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Town / City: St Augustine
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Description: Command Centre Shift Supervisor
To support the smooth and effective day-to-day running of the Command Centre, ensuring that that there is a full complement of Officers at all locations and quality delivery of service as per Standing Orders agreed with clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that locations are furnished with the required manpower as per contractual agreement daily, and follow up on any anomalies and shortages (as against the monthly roster and manpower listing).
o Officers should not be relocated from assigned locations unless in exceptional cases an authorization must be granted by Head of Operations.
- Ensure all Client daily reports (location report, patrol report) and adhoc reports (e.g. Incident report) are completed accurately and distributed to all relevant persons, by 8am for daily report and within 12 hours for adhoc reports.
- Ensure that all checkpoints are being scanned for each location using the Guard Patrol tool during the P.M. shift, and follow up with Security Officers on location, as required, and report any non-compliance to Head of Operations.
- Contact clients to inform of issues relating to tardiness and absenteeism, immediately as they occur (typically when Area Supervisor is not available to liaise with Client).
- Respond to requests [for information/resources] from clients and authorized personnel in a timely manner, having gained the necessary authorization from the Head of Operations.
- Ensure that all special client requests are captured in Special Events Log Book, including the original request and the manner in which it was actioned, liaising with Head of Operations for approval accordingly.
Reporting & Documentation
- Ensure that Status reports are distributed daily at 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., respectively, and Summary status reports by 7am, 8am, 9am and 10am daily for day shifts (as required), and by 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. daily for evening shifts.
- Ensure Incident reports are prepared and submitted as they occur, at latest before the end of the current shift.
- Ensure Firearm registers are updated accurately and timely in keeping with Company procedures.
- Document information on unusual internal incidents within Command Centre.
- Verify all Duty Sheets to ensure accuracy. Hours of work for Security Officers must coincide with Client's contractual hours. Authorization must be granted by the Head of Operations for all hours of work beyond the usual 12 hour shift.
- Ensure that a handover is conducted efficiently at the end of each shift, including but not limited to: driver runs, special duties, petty cash, incidents from prior shifts, special client duties relative to current shift, officers on sick leave.
- Ensure that protocol is followed in relation to the continuation of duties.
- Assist in managing the workflow of Command Centre to ensure that location targets are met and maintained.
- Assist in managing the driving staff, in collaboration with Head of Operations (where necessary), to meet the Officer posting and extraction requirements, delivery of meal vouchers, salary slips, etc.
- Assist in providing recommendations for the improvement of Command Centre operations.
- Establish, create, update and maintain manual and automated filing systems and controls access to confidential information.
- Ensure that requests for information internally are responded to in a timely manner at all times.
- In the absence of Command Centre Administrator, Loans, Petty cash and Meal voucher files to be kept updated, as relevant.
- Ensure all reports for payroll are sent to the Accounts Department by Command Centre Administrator on Friday of each week. i.e. loans, meal vouchers, etc.
- Prepare and submit monthly attendance for Command Centre Staff (for the 25th of each month to the 26th of the subsequent month) by the 25th of each month to the Head of Operations.
- Ensure that Petty Cash reports are accurate and submitted daily by 10 a.m. to the Accounts Department.
- Manage Petty Cash in the absence of Command Centre Administrator.
- Ensure that all Petty Cash and Meal vouchers are authorized before distribution.
- Assist with on-the-job training and motivating staff to deliver / improve services.
- Assist with maintaining a professional work environment at all times.
- Ensure that all personnel operate in a safe manner adhering to all the Company's Environmental Health and Safety Policies and Procedures while executing duties to achieve 0% loss time due to accidents.
- Perform related works as may be required by the Head of Operations.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- A Bachelors’ Degree in Business Management or related field;
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar position;
- Certified to operate firearms would be an asset;
- Experience in the Security Industry would be an asset.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent customer service skills
- Adapts to challenging situations and remains positive;
- Ability to work independently and as an effective part of a team;
- Professional, organized, and ability to plan and prioritise;
- Dependable and resourceful;
- Works well under pressure;
- Ability to multitask and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information with diplomacy;
- High level of honesty and integrity
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with Email and MS Office Suite.
- Must be able to work shift duties - a.m., p.m., weekends, mixed.
- Should be able to manage and effectively resolve issues of anger and conflict with Security Officers
- Must be contactable by cell phone at any time, particularly whilst on duty.
- Any equivalent combination of qualifications, experience and skills.
This vacancy is closed.