Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: ALSTON's Marketing Company Limited
Job Title: Medical Representative
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
1.Achievement of monthly sales and gross profit targets for the assigned portfolio.
2.To develop the supplier brand products in the Trinidad & Tobago market through the promotion of the portfolio to current and new customers in the private and public health sectors.
3.Identify key opinion leaders for the supplier brand products.
4.To identify new business opportunities at existing or potential customers; provide scientific and product information, demonstrations and quotations to win the business.
5.To convert Government Tender Awards into purchases.
6.Respond to customer needs, requirements and problems in a timely manner.
7.Effectively plan, organize all commercial, clinical, and scientific activities for the assigned portfolios inclusive of product demonstrations.
8.Continuously keep abreast of changes in the supplier brand products portfolios, and relay these changes to the medical professionals to ensure continued physician interest in the assigned supplier businesses.
9.Successfully introduce new products to all members of the medical staff both in the private and public hospitals and their benefits.
10.Monitor developments and changes in the public and private medical institutions that can impact the achievement of set objectives.
11.Prepare and provide timely proposals/quotation as requested by clients.
12.Monitor and gather information on competitor activity.
13.Perform other related duties as required by job function.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Science, Marketing & Sales or Professional qualification in a Health related field e.g. Pharmacy or Business Administration.
• Good understanding of the Pharmaceutical industry.
• At least 1 - 2 years sales /promotion experience in pharmaceutical/personal care products.
• Excellent problem solving and creativity skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of selling analysis.
• Computer literate with the ability to produce reports and justifications based on market data.