Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Multicinemas (Trinidad) Limited
Job Ref.: Finance
Job Title: INTERNAL AUDITOR
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Document processes, accounting and otherwise, adopted at all business locations and at Head Office.
- Develop tests for all processes.
- Develop an audit programme for testing all processes at all locations.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Present a written report to Financial Controller on internal audits carried out.
- Make suggestions of how processes can be improved, made more robust and save costs.
- Involvement in designing new processes when required.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Training of staff in the processes adopted by the company when and if required.
- Any ad hoc assignments as required.
- Work across different departments as required.
Assessing how well the business is complying with rules and regulations and informing management whether any issues need addressing.
You need to demonstrate the following characteristics and skills:
- * the ability to use your own initiative;
- * analytical thinking and attention to detail;
- * the ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team;
- * strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity;
- * the ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement;
- * strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- * organisation and facilitation skills
- * resilience under pressure;
- * flexible thinking and ability to adapt to change.
- Five years or more experience working as an internal auditor or a senior from an audit background.
- ACCA or ACA finalist, or qualified, or similar standard of auditing/internal audit qualification.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Has own vehicle, valid licence and able to travel.
This vacancy is closed.