Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: FT Farfan Limited
Job Title: Assistant Warehouse Manager
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
ASSISTANT WAREHOUSE MANAGER
The incumbent has responsibility of assisting the Operations Manager with the management of all warehousing activities. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that goods are received, checked and dispatched within the stipulated timeframe
- Ensures goods are picked and assembled within the stipulated timeframe and that warehouse storage spaces are ready for receiving goods Ensures that goods / inventory placed in bin locations matches inventory system
- Accounts for all stock being held in the warehouse
- Ensures adequate staffing to achieve daily, weekly and monthly objectives. Monitors and manages staff punctuality & absenteeism Monitors and manages staff overtime being incurred is kept within budget Manages all housekeeping activities.
- Monitors and ensures that health and safety practices and ISO standards are being adhered to.
- Produces weekly reports on goods management and people metrics Maintains a variety of records and reports pertaining to the operation of the warehouse
- Makes recommendations for process changes to achieve higher levels of productivity
- Maintains the preventative maintenance systems to ensure safe functioning of all equipment, minimize downtime and reduce overall equipment costs
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management
Academic Qualifications. Experience and Soft Skills
- An Associate degree in Business Management,
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience in a similar environment.
- Tertiary level certification in Materials Management (C.I.P.S.) or its equivalent will be considered an asset Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products Excellent communication skills both oral and written The ability to lead and motivate others
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills coupled with the ability to identify issues
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- A Self-motivated, self-starter, capable of working within teams and in an autonomous environment
All applications are to be submitted no later than April 19th . 2017:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify “Assistant Warehouse Manager” in the subject
Human Resource Department F.T. Farfan Limited 3-5 Ibis Avenue San Juan
This vacancy is closed.