Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Manager Spectrum Management and Monitoring
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago (the Authority) is an independent body established to regulate the telecommunications and broadcasting sectors. Our Corporate Culture incorporates teamwork, a strong work ethic and individual professionalism. Applications are being invited from dynamic, forward-thinking individuals for the following position:
MANAGER SPECTRUM MANAGEMENT AND MONITORING
To plan, develop, manage, administer and monitor the national radio frequency spectrum resource inclusive of the development of a National Spectrum Plan, allocation of radio frequency spectrum and licensing for all mobile and fixed wireless systems.
- Identify new and emerging wireless technologies globally and in the ITU-R Region 2 to facilitate further growth of Trinidad and Tobago’s telecommunications sector.
- Analyse frequency spectrum, recommend frequency bands and associated approaches to the licensing of spectrum, in conformance with the Telecommunications Act and International Telecommunications Union (ITU) Conventions.
- Develop and manage the overall National Spectrum Plan consistent with ITU recommendations and national interests.
- Develop frameworks/policies, plans and procedures for the allocation and assignment of the frequency spectrum for National Security, Law Enforcement and Emergency services, Fixed Commercial and Non-Commercial wireless services, Mobile Commercial and Non-Commercial wireless services, Emerging wireless services and Universal Service requirements, in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Ensure a safe and harmonious work environment, by treating with staff issues and resource requirements in a consistent and timely manner in accordance with the Authorities policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as required by job function.
Qualifications and Experience
- Recognised Master’s and Bachelor’s Degrees in Engineering, Telecommunications or related field.
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in spectrum management with emphasis on radio frequency engineering or related field at a managerial level or equivalent, of which a minimum of three (3) years includes supervising professional and/or technical staff.
SEE THE CAREERS PAGE ON www.tatt.org.tt FOR DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION.
Applications should be submitted no later than Friday 21st April, 2017 to:
Manager, Human Resources
Telecommunications Authority of Trinidad and Tobago
#5, Eighth Avenue Extension, off Twelfth Street, Barataria,
Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Late applications will not be accepted and unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.