Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: EUROPA (Trinidad & Tobago) Limited
Job Title: Cleaning Area Supervisor (South)
Sector: FACILITIES,FACILITES MANAGEMENT,MAINTENANCE
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Title: Cleaning Area Supervisor
Hours of Work: 40 Hours per week (on occasion there will be a requirement to be available for advice outside of normal working hours)
|Tensure an exemplary standards of customer and operational service are provided to the client, tenants and visitors to the site at all times. The Cleaning Area Supervisor will provide support to the Cleaning Manager for team building and morale and be required to foster a good relationship with our customers.|
|MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
The position of Area Supervisor is a highly trustworthy position responsible for assuring that all contracts are performed at the level described in the Scope of Work and the customer’s expectations.
The Area Supervisor works in conjunction with the Cleaning Manager and the Training Supervisor to assure that employees are adequately trained in the safest way of job procedures. Job responsibilities include:
• Is responsible for quality control, staffing, training, work assignments and time cards.
• Quality control requires regular written on-site inspections conducted with Site Supervisor and/or customer
Responsible for determining necessary staffing levels to satisfy Scope of Work while remaining within budget.
• Requires a satisfactory working knowledge in all major areas of building maintenance, including restroom sanitation, office cleaning, carpet care, hard floor care, equipment operation and maintenance, chemical knowledge, MSDS and safety.
• May be required to attend scheduled training sessions conducted by the Cleaning/Training Manager.
• Certification and participation in BISC/ISSA may be required for continued employment and promotions.
• Ability to fill out clear, legible written reports, quality control inspections, Purchase Order request, employee evaluations, inventory reports and other forms as needed.
• Expertise in communicating complex tasks in a simple format to line workers and supervisors.
• Ability to read, write and possibly type forms, directions, emails and other communications.
• Ability to read, comprehend, and implement the Scope of Work for a contract and communicate that knowledge to Site Supervisor and workers.
• Working knowledge of computer software including spreadsheets, word processing and other products used in managing accounts.
• Capacity to substitute for absent Site Supervisor on short notice.
|QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE|
This vacancy is closed.