Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: St. Mary's Children's Home
Job Title: Nursing Officer
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Applications are invited from suitably qualified nationals for the employment on contract at St. Mary’s Children’s Home of the following position:
The Nursing Officer will be required to engage in medication management, monitoring and health surveillance, immunization and the general care and treatment of children between 0-18 in a Community Residence. Work is performed in accordance with established rules, regulations and standard practices of the profession.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Must be a Registered Nurse with 5+ years mental health experience
- Must satisfy the requirements for Registration with the Nursing Council of Trinidad and Tobago
- Must possess detailed knowledge of hospital nursing operations
- 5+ years of demonstrated successful leadership in an acute-care hospital environment
- Must be proficient in written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to administer detailed therapeutic prescriptions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, and the public.
- Must provide Police Certificate of Character
Please address all applications to: Applications can be sent via email to: The Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Mary’s Children’s Home Deadline for submission:
Eastern Main Road, Tacarigua May 10, 2017
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.