Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Massy Wood Group Ltd.
Job Title: SCM Analyst
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The SCM Analyst is responsible for assisting with administrative and technical support necessary for performing the analytical assessments of contract assignments in support of local or centralised procurement activity.
The incumbent is required to maintain a focus on key deliverables and effective contract administration activities throughout the contract cycle from strategy development to final reconciliation and close-out activities including but not limited to the following:
- Contribute to the development of bid plan strategies for services;
- Identify providers services providers utilising Trinidad & Tobago industry Energy Exchange database for Local sourcing;
- Use empirical data to review performance feedback in respect of services providers;
- Issue formal request for Information and Supplier Prequalification Questionnaires;
- Co-ordinate responses and discipline review from QA/QC, HSSE and technical;
- Evaluate proposed financial data, follow up Credit Agency rating with (Dun & Bradstreet) or similar; financial metrics and weighting.
- For Develop strategy document Tender Evaluation Plans for; Define Bidders List, Schedule of Key Dates, the Contracting strategy, Scope of Services, Tender Evaluation team members, evaluation and award criteria; Prepare prospective bid;
- Issue Single Source Justifications as required in conjunction with technical disciplines for Non-Competitive tendering.
- Determine number and type of contracts. Determine appropriate Contract Form using contract selection Work Instructions;
- Prepare Tender Board information and Strategy Approval Request Forms; create Tender Board Minutes of Meeting, incorporate comments and issue for use;
- Determine sealed bid or open tenders under Massy WG Tender thresholds; Follow Sealed Bid protocols, prepare and maintain Bid Opening Report index and store in the contract enquiry file;
- Issue Invitations to Tender Documents to approved Bidder(s) by E-mail complete with all necessary Tender instructions, bid close date, pro forma documents, Terms and Conditions of Contract, Technical, Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Assurance (HSE & QA) and Local Content requirements; Formally respond by Tender clarification requests in respect of Tender documents;
- Manage bid receipt under Massy WG bid receipt procedures; Manage Technical un-priced and technical priced distribution and security protocols; in conjunction with the Responsible Engineer co-ordinate completion of the Technical, HSSE, and QA/QC evaluation forms, and return; Administer bid clarification requests, manage Bid clarification meetings and attendees, issue minutes of meeting and maintain fully indexed files and key correspondence;
- Complete Commercial Bid Tab and maintain in contract enquiry file, evaluate bids based on price, commercial exceptions, guarantees, previous experience, suppliers, and delivery terms;
- Prepare Recommendations to Award including Commercial Bid Tab, Technical Bid tab, summary of all Tender Bulletins, Technical recommendation and commercial recommendation in line with compliance checklist;
- Prepare Standard Contract Form for review by Team Lead and Company’s legal as required;
- Issue contracts in Massy WG Operating System for Approval in line with Company’s Delegation of Authority (DOA);
- Monitor and administer Value of Work Done (VOWD), administer invoices and Variation Order Requests (VOR) claims.
- Determine frequency of Performance Feedback reporting. Single contract/PO, monthly, quarterly, annually dependent on the frequency and complexity of the scope of supply/service;
- Develop claims in respect of Ascertained Damages for review and acceptance by the SCM Coordinator and Supply Chain Manager, prepare Tender Board Application in respect of any claim for Liquidated Damages;
- Implement improvement plans where there is a significant gap between expectations and contractor actual performance.
- The SCM Analyst will support the SCM Category Specialist when required to alleviate extra work load during peak demand periods.
- Performs all other related job functions as required.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BSc) from a recognised university
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a related role in the Oil & Gas industry
- Ability to synthesise complex or diverse information
- Ability to work effectively, prioritise and develop realistic action plans in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Seeks ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly
- Proficient in Computer Applications including word processing and spreadsheet applications (Maximo, MS Word & Excel).
- An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and related work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.