Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: D2F Technical Limited
Job Title: Discipline Engineer – Process, Mechanical (Static and/or Rotating)
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Town / City: Point Lisas
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Discipline Engineer – Process, Mechanical (Static and/or Rotating)
The successful candidate will be part of the D2F Design Team assigned to our various clients and will be responsible for the generation of engineering design deliverables as required by the relevant project.
- Generate engineering deliverables as required for individual projects/contracts.
- Ensure deliverables create increased safety and value for clients while meeting or exceeding project technical requirements.
- Engage D2F’s Engineering Quality Management System for all deliverables.
- Efficient execution to meet or exceed project budgets and schedules.
- Participate in and contribute to squad checks as part of the engineering team.
- Participate in and contribute to internal inter discipline engineering meetings.
- Participate in and contribute to client meetings.
- Co-ordinate with D2F procurement and construction teams to positively affect project execution.
- Acceptance and practice of D2F’s core values in everything we do:
- Acceptance and adherence to D2F’s HSEQ Program in everything we do.
- Degree in Engineering (BSc, BEng) from an accredited university.
- 5-7 years’ experience in the Energy sector upstream or downstream; Greenfield or Brownfield type Capital or Maintenance Projects
- Knowledge of process engineering workflow and the production of engineering deliverables
- Basic offshore survival training would be considered an asset.
- Must possess and be able to access discipline knowledge of a majority of applications.
- Willingness to operate in both Office and Site environments.
- Continuous Improvement