Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Crews Inn Hotel & Yatching Centre
Job Title: Houseman
Location: WEST -DIEGO MARTIN,CHAGUARAMAS
Town / City: Chaguaramas
Job Type: Permanent full-time
POSITION : Houseman
REPORTS TO: Junior Supervisor, Shift Supervisor, Head of Housekeeping
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the hotel. Provide customers with quality service in a timely and friendly manner.
- Clean and maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the hotel lobby, hallways, public restrooms, and public areas of the hotel.
- Clean and maintain the appearance of the surrounding areas of the hotel, public areas and Administration Building.
- Deep cleaning of assigned areas of the hotel including the shampooing of rooms and public areas, window washing, hotel light fixtures, and guest elevators (including elevator tracks).
- Clean and maintain the back of the house area, including the employee break room, the changing rooms, the hotel laundry room and the employee restroom.
- Deliver housekeeping items (hair dryers, ironing boards, irons, etc.) to guest rooms upon request from the front desk.
- Get assignments, keys and special guest requests from your supervisor at the beginning of your shift.
Check and replenish your supplies and cleaning tools.
- Greet each guest you see with "Good morning" or (afternoon, evening).
- Quickly respond to guest requests in a timely and friendly matter.
- Follow procedures for entering and leaving guest rooms.
- Return lost items found in guest rooms, hallways, or back of the house to the Housekeeping department as a "lost and found" item with the date, where it was found, description of the item, and finders name.
Turn in keys and pager to Housekeeping Department when shift ends
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- The individual must be customer-oriented and results driven. He/she must be a team player with a positive work ethics and a strong commitment to growth and development. The incumbent must at all times be able to work well under pressure and must exude professionalism as well as provide a professional image.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1 year experience in a similar position
- Hours of Work:
Normal workweek shall consist of forty hours, Sunday to Saturday on a shift basis. However, from time to time you may be required to work longer hours.
- Allocation of Time:
It is the employee’s personal responsibility, within the framework of the tasks he/she has been set, to ensure that his/her time is distributed between tasks in the most advantageous way to the overall benefit of the Company.
- Customer Relations:
The employee is to communicate courteously and effectively with customers at all levels and make best efforts to assist, so as to ensure that the Company’s image is always protected and maintained at the highest possible level.
This vacancy is closed.