Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: HADCO GROUP
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: Customer Service Representative- Fresh Organics
Salary / Package: Negotiable
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City: Maraval
Job Type: Permanent full-time
POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
DEPARTMENT: FRESH ORGANICS
WORKING HOURS: SHIFT SYSTEM
The Customer Service Representative works together with the Customer Service Supervisor, creating a culture of outstanding customer service and increasing shop sales; while upholding the company’s standards as set by Fresh Organics as well as the Business Goals set by the Hadco Group.
This position reports to the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Delivers quality customer service consistently
- Demonstrates Passion about his/her work, the products delivered
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge about all Products
- Manages the Customer Environment
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that all company rules and procedures are followed
- Maintains a positive working environment so as to promote a culture of teamwork and respect
- Ensures goods and properly received and all necessary documentation be forwarded
- Conducts regular stock checks
- Ensures store is kept tidy and organized
- Maintains the highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintains the highest standards of personal conduct and personal hygiene
- Ensures that the stock and product are of the highest quality.
- Promotes current in-store Promotions.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle a wide variety of tasks at one time while serving customers.
- Highly organized, energetic with a strong commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Certificate of Character
3 CXC O level passes
Able to lift boxes as light lifting is required
Must display professionalism when dealing with customers
Honest in all dealings
Some knowledge of organic products
Prior experience in a related area will be an asset
We thank all applicants for your interest; however, please note that unsuitable applicants will not be acknowledged.
This vacancy is closed.