Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: iQOR Trinidad
Job Title: Call Center Agents
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Town / City: Port of Spain/ San Juan/ St Augustine
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Call Center Agents
The Ideal Candidate must possess Obsessive Customer Service Skills to handle inbound calls from the US regarding products and services ordered online.
Call Center Agent Positions
You’ve got energy, enthusiasm, drive and determination. We’ve got competitive compensation, great benefits, flexible schedules, and a career path that rewards performance with growth and opportunity.
We are currently seeking Permanent Call Center Agents for our new location at Barataria.
- Must demonstrate excellent voice quality, inflection and present a professional, courteous, patient demeanor. The ability to maintain a confident, friendly and helpful tone in conversation.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills. Taking ownership in assisting, researching, educating and resolving customer issues.
- Solutions Oriented, supporting one-call-resolution. Able to use tools, knowledge, skills and resources to effectively research, provide complete and accurate information with a goal of resolving the customer’s reason for calling.
- Able to understand and implement new information and procedures efficiently and professionally
- Able to understand detailed policies, process steps and procedures. Able to explain information in a manner which is easily understood.
- Excellent computer navigation and data entry skills – Agents will utilize multiple systems to access customer information, research issues, educate and solve the customer’s reason from calling.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently – Able to navigate system and seamlessly converse in a friendly tone.
- Able to de-escalate and handle difficult Customers situations.
- Will handle and hold secure confidential and sensitive customer information
- Open to coaching and feedback focused on call efficiency and continuous improvement in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Goal oriented - can work in a team environment to meet individual and team Customer Service quality and call handling goals.
- May be asked to assist with other program support including chat, social media, outbound and other support initiatives.
Qualifications/ Experience/ Requirements
- Minimum High school graduate or equivalent, completed CXC / CAPE
- Minimum 6 months of Contact Center or other Customer Service experience
- Excellent computer & web navigation skills
- Accurate data input skills - must work with multiple systems to research, provide basic troubleshooting and resolve customer issues.
- Accuracy and timeliness in entering and confirming information - Type min 25 WPM
- Excellent communication skills – easy to understand – confident & friendly tone
- Handle sensitive and confidential Customer information appropriately
JOIN THE IQOR TEAM
We are one of the largest and most respected providers of business process outsourcing and product support services in the world. Our team of 32,000 employees, spanning the globe from locations in 17 countries, continues to grow. And as we expand, so does our need for exceptionally talented personnel.
When you become part of our iQor family, you're not just accepting a job but an invitation to advance your career and build leadership skills for the future. Beyond financial stability, competitive benefits, and best-in-class training with
cutting-edge technology, we offer excellent compensation. As a true pay-for-performance organization, your career path and compensation are clearly defined by your work productivity and drive to succeed.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted, thank you and good luck to all applicants!
Go to www.iqor.com click careers tab, select -apply now for Call Center Agent in blue below and choose Wallerfield- to register online or come in for an interview Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm to discuss further. All applicants are required to pass a test and or listen to calls in the center where applicable before being considered for an interview after. Agent positions are on a shift basis 12pm to 9pm, 1pm to 10pm and 3pm to 12am for a five day work week, including public holidays. Agent salaries start at $20/ hr in training and is paid every two weeks. There is a bonus based on performance and Health Benefits, with the possibility to earn more, as well as room for growth in the industry. A Police Certificate of Good Character is a Requirement at the interview and successful candidates may also need to pass a drug test which is paid for by the company upon request. Feel free to check out Facebook page as well, IQOR Trinidad and Tobago for more updates.