Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Langston Roach Industries Limited
Job Title: EXPORT DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (CARICOM)
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
JOB TITLE: EXPORT DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (CARICOM)
We are the leading indigenous manufacturer in Trinidad and Tobago, and indeed the wider Caribbean, of Household Cleaning and Personal Care products with ownership of the brands Lanher, Smart Choice, Soft n Silky and Nature’s Collection. Our corporate office and factory are situated at 106 Saddle Road, Febeau Village, San Juan, Trinidad.
The Export Development Specialist is responsible for maintaining and increasing export activities in the Caribbean area with the purpose of increasing sales. The portfolio is also responsible for developing the company’s brands in new viable territories that will aid in increasing revenue and the export portfolio.
The primary responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Analyze and research various markets on a regular basis in order to develop new and viable business opportunities
- Make regular market visits to export territories to meet distributors, retailers and consumers to assess the performance of the products and the effectiveness of distributors in the markets and treat with any concerns that may arise
- Design and engage in activities that will build the brand and awareness of the brand in the regional markets
- Maintain a distributor base and when requested train regional sales teams and product knowledge and sales skills
- Prepare and engage in price surveys and reviews to ensure that products are always competitively priced on the market.
- Prepare market assessment report on return from visits
- Prepare market status updates
- Follow up with customers for orders, shipping documentation and payments
- Liaise internally with all levels of staff including executives throughout the organization. Key touch points: Production and Warehousing
- Liaise externally with regional distributors, present and potential clients/customers.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Effective analytical skills
- Effective writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Diploma or B.Sc. Marketing or Social Sciences
- 2 years relevant experience in Sales, Marketing or Customer Service
- Available to travel
Email applications to email@example.com by Thursday 27th April, 2017.