Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential 1
Job Title: Area Manager Sales (AMS)
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
VACANCY: AREA MANAGER SALES
The Area Manager Sales (AMS) is responsible for undertaking the sales of our range of Chemical Cleaning and Sanitizing Products.
- Ensure that monthly budgeted targets are met and exceeded through proper planning and execution.
- Responsible and accountable for developing new business and maintaining high visibility with existing customer base.
- Understand the values of the clients, which are, their wants, needs and problems and to provide them with professional solutions.
- Engage clients who have Chem Clean equipment and ensure that they are purchasing the minimum quantities of chemicals.
- Deliver proposals for prospective customers based on product and/or equipment requests.
- Work closely with other departments to resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
- Identify and establish relationships within critical segments and its key decision makers to follow through the sales process of our products and services.
- Generate weekly sales reports, which is to be submitted to the Sales Manager/ Marketing & Sales Manager in order to facilitate the review and support of your sales activities.
- Responsible for gathering information on Market Intelligence (Competitors Price, Products, promotions) and all other factors which would influence Chem Cleans’ sales.
- Responsible for the collections of all sales in your stipulated area.
- Liaise with Sales Team to generate new ideas for increased growth of the company.
- Prioritize the phases of the selling cycle to ensure maximum revenue generation.
- Good interpersonal and effective time management skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Customer oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Degree in Marketing or similar
- A valid Trinidad and Tobago driving license and use of a vehicle in good working condition.
- A minimum of 5 Years sales experience
- Knowledge and experience of chemical and /or industrial sales would be an asset (Restaurant & Hotel)
- A proven track record of increasing revenue
- Familiar with Account Management Strategies and Customer Relationship Management Software
Uncapped Commission Structure, Basic Salary, Health /Pension Plan offered
Interested Applicants Email resume to:
This vacancy is closed.