Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: CEDI-OTL
Job Title: Operations Team Leader
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Town / City: San Fernando
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Operations Team Leader is responsible for ensuring that the Operations Team, inclusive of themselves effectively and efficiently executes the day-to-day operations of all Digiwireless stores, carried out in accordance with the approved policies and procedures of both Cedi Holdings Limited and Digicel Trinidad & Tobago Limited.
The position holder must ensure that all tasks associated with stores are completed in a timely manner with reference to sales, sufficient inventory, staffing, store maintenance/repairs, handset repairs and customer service/queries; so as to ensure the full range of products/services are offered at all times to customers. Emphasis is also placed on the performance of a range of supervisory and administrative duties geared towards the efficient running of Digiwireless. Additionally the position holder is required to inform the General Manager verbally and in writing of all issues encountered in the daily performance of duties and responsibilities.
- Oversees the daily operations of the assigned mobile retail stores with a focus on achieving sales quotas, and timely resolution of cusotmer issues.
- Preparation of various reports as directed by Senior Management.
- Conducts the daily operations of the business with a focus on offering exceptional customer service.
- Monitors and replenishes handset, top up and accessory inventory and coordinates it with visits when and if needed so as to avoid the incidence of stock outs. This involves looking at the stock inventory daily so as to anticipate any changes in daily schedule.
- To ensure all persons effectively roster and manage staff so that all stores have the required number of staff to run the day to day operations of the business in line with the expectations of the company and Digicel.
- Monitoring Shortages in stores and addressing with the Operations Team for corrective measures.
- Ensure all deliverables and deadlines of the Operations Team is met.
- Visits all stores in keeping with an approved “visit schedule” and monitors the approach, productivity and customer service relations for all staff so as to improve, maintain and exceed service expectations.
Minimum Acceptable Academic/Technical/Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent experience for at least 5 years in mobile phone industry will be asset.
Minimum Number of years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience in a customer driven environment.
Specific Skills/ Experience and/or Knowledge
- The ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Valid drivers permit for at least 1 year
This vacancy is closed.