Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Eastman and Associates Limited
Job Ref.: ITA/286/EAL
Job Title: Information Technology Assistant
Salary / Package: 7,490 plus Cola $185.00
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
• must be quick to develop an in-depth knowledge of the IT System at, inclusive of the Emortelle System and any other system that may be procured
• has a working knowledge of the IT hardware that is in use at
• must be able to troubleshoot, analyse and solve technological discrepancies & assist in carrying our other system diagnosis
• is able to repair the IT hardware used in the organization
• assists in the implementation of regular back-ups of the information data of the organisation
• assists in training staff to develop their IT skills and in the use of the organization’s computers
• procures data from the IT System and submits them as requested.
• prints monthly reports, general ledger accounts and member statements as required
• carries out routine inspections of the IT equipment and tools and appurtenances as well as other electrical devices and attachments according to the requisite technical standards
• welcomes, screens and interviews prospective VISA Card holders.
• engages in selling and cross-selling of VISA Card
• liaises with the designated staff of JMMB of Trinidad and Tobago to ensure that all cards requested by members are promptly handled
• liaises with the staff of JMMB to execute transfers promptly.
• ensures that VISA Cards are renewed annually and at the anniversary date
• receives complaints and gives courteous, prompt and efficient service to members
• reports to the IT Supervisor with respect to any problem that may arise relative to the efficiency and efficacy of the VISA Card service
• produces a monthly report on the statistics of the VISA Card
• carries out other related IT and clerical duties as may be assigned.
Location Map:Dear Candidate, Thank you for providing us with your CV as the preliminary step in the process of registering for employment through Eastman & Associates Limited, your preferred Recruitment Agency. Processing/Fees • In order to assist with a job placement, you are asked to visit our offices (in office attire) at #31 Scott Bushe Street, Port of Spain between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. • At that time, you shall be interviewed and will be required to complete an online mandatory psychometric assessment (personality test). • There is a non-refundable processing fee which ranges from TT$250 - TT$500 (cash only) depending on the level of job requested. • This registration is valid for two (2) years. Requirements On the day of registration you must bring the following: 1. Your resume with details of CXC and A Levels inclusive of Grades 2. Original of all your Educational Certificates 3. Original and copy of your Birth Certificate 4. One valid form of Identification (ID Card, Driver’s Permit or Passport) 5. A police certificate of character (a copy of the receipt is acceptable; however original must be forwarded upon receipt). 6. Two work-related references, as indicated on your resume along with their contact information. (Eastman and Associates reserves the right to refuse/withdraw services from, and employment to, any candidate who misrepresents their qualifications, experience, abilities, status and background). Should any of your documents not be in the name used for registering, please provide the support for the name change e.g. marriage certificate, deed poll. We thank you once again for selecting Eastman and Associates Limited for your job search and look forward to being of service to you. Regards Eastman & Associates Ltd # 31 Scott Bushe Street Port of Spain Website:eastmanandassociates.net Tel: (868) 625-3232, 623-2533 Fax: (868) 625-3219