Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Brand It
Job Title: Graphics Artist
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs of Brand It/Crew Services
Limited’s customers, such as apparel, packaging, displays, or logos.
1. Where required, engaging with all potential customers to assess and understand the client’s ideas for
their brand or project.
2. Prepare mock-ups of design ideas and layouts for approval.
3. Present design ideas and suggestions to clients and adjust designs to fit the customer needs.
4. Create page layouts and designs.
5. Use computer software such as, but not limited to, Illustrator and Photoshop to execute designs.
6. Produce artwork in format required for printing
7. Full knowledge and understanding of Wide Format printing & UV printing
8. Prepare artwork positives and screens for screen printing, plates for pad printing, laser engraving,
9. Provide pre production support for all machines and services in the company.
10. Responsible for design of emailers and flyers as required by the company.
11. Responsible for the company Social media account – Facebook and Twitter.
12. All other duties that relates to the job, as deemed necessary by Executive Management.
Key Performance Indicators
1. Know all the goods and services of Brand It with a full understanding to be better able to advise
customers where necessary.
2. Ensure that work is done in a timely and efficient manner.
3. Ensure that work is completed accurately.
4. Ensure that customers are always satisfied.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Strong interpersonal skills as well as an energetic attitude.
2. Focused on results and possess strong work ethics.
3. Creative and decisive team player.
4. Good working knowledge of graphic arts and relevant programmes and machinery.
5. Effective verbal and written communication on all levels and both internally and externally.
6. Self-motivated, quick learner, organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasker.
7. Highly organized and detail-oriented.
8. Ability to manage aspects of working independently without constant direct supervision.
9. Qualification as a Graphic Artist.
This vacancy is closed.