Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: BALROOP'S Sound System Limited
Job Title: Corporate Services Manager
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Description: Corporate Services Manager
To manage and develop corporate services across Balroop’s Group of Companies including Human Resources, ICT, Office Administration and Corporate imaging.
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
1 The effective management of corporate services
2 Management and delivery of all HR functions
3 The effective management of all Administrative functions
4To contribute to the strategic and operational development of Balroop’s as part of the Senior Management Team
5 Facilities and contract Management
6 Monitoring, Evaluation and quality assurance
7 To represent Balroop’s at a strategic level
- Effective management of corporate services
- Manage the human resources where applicable in terms of HR best Practices with efficiency, effectiveness and quality of service.
- Advise and guide the Chief Executive and Board of Directors on the formation, development and application of policy and strategic decisions relating to Corporate Services.
- Develop and embed a culture of customer focus and performance management to ensure high quality and continuous improvement in service delivery.
- Ensure regular and effective communication between Balroop’s and its customers.
- To ensure that the organisation’s approach to data protection and data security
complies with good practice and that policies and procedures are effectively
- To develop, continuously improve and implement the organisations approach to risk
- Management and delivery of all HR functions
- To lead the development and implementation of HR management systems in offices including the introduction and implementation of HR software.
- To ensure all policies and procedures arecompliant within the law, in place, understood and implemented by staff to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all staff
- To advise and support staff
- To ensure HR procedures and practice are in compliance with local law and tax requirements.
- To contribute to strategic and operational development and delivery as part of the Senior Management Team
- To contribute to the corporate decision making as part of the Senior Management Team.
- To contribute to the development of organisational strategy and policies.
- Facilities and contract management
- To oversee contractual arrangements for all buildings and facilities ensuring that facilities are fit for purpose, provide value for money and are in compliance with local law.
- Management of supplier contracts ( ie photo copiers, stationary, Landlords etc)
- To ensure meets all financial and reporting requirements set out in contracts
- To keep a central record and oversight of all contracts.
- To ensure all contracts meet in country legal and financial requirements overseas.
- To provide regular financial and HR reports as required by Directors and Senior Management.
- 5. Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- To contribute to monitoring and evaluation processes, and specifically in the areas of HR, ICT and Admin.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety and equality requirements in policies and procedures
- 6. To represent International Service at a strategic level
- To participate in and represent at relevant meetings and events.
- To cultivate and maintain good relations with BOD
- To support the Chief Executive Officer and execution team to develop relationships with the customers .
- Other duties
- Any other duties as allocated by the Chief Executive, including functional responsibilities and special projects.
- To maintain confidentiality over personal information relating to staff.