Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Analyser Services Trinidad Ltd
Job Title: Service Technician 1
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Service Technician 1
- Refer to Work Orders and liaise with Service Supervisor on relevant assigned task, priority jobs.
- Provide demonstration of instruments and equipment to customers.
- Provided user training for customers on instruments onsite and offsite.
- Service, Repair and Calibrate fixed and portable gas/heat detectors onshore and vessels.
- Service and Calibrate Pressure Gauges.
- Service, testing and tagging of Pressure Relief Valves.
- Service, Repair and Testing of Donaldson Breathing Air Systems (ALG 10), GDSU.
- Complete supporting documents e.g. Calibration Certificates, Delivery Notes, Work Order, Check List , Field Service Report ,Service Tags.
- Prepare and Maintain Rental Fleet.
- Follow Procedures/policies.
- Observe HSE practices
- Conduct Tool Box
- Conduct checks on spares and consumables to determine replenishment
- Maintain Workshop Tools/Equipment
- Adhere to safety standards, traffic regulations when operating ASTL vehicles (keep vehicle clean conduction vehicle inspection)
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technician Diploma (E.E.E.T)
- 5 CXC O’LEVELS subjects, Cape
- Knowledge of Gas Monitoring
- Knowledge of Analysers & Fire & Gas Systems
- Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (Tropical BOSIET)
- OPITO Approved Escape Chute Training