Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: HAPPI Products Ltd
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Position Title: Sales Supervisor
Position Classification: Position number: TBA
Reports to General Manager
Supervises positions: 20
Supervises Position Titles: Collectors, Merchandisers, Field Sales Representatives, Telemarketers
Department: Sales Section: N/A
The Sales Supervisor is a supervisory role for the company’s sales function. The position is responsible for generating new strategies and clientele as well as the supervision of the sales staff to deliver customer service that meets or exceeds customer expectation in accordance to company standard.
- Generate new customers as well as develop current customer base
- Supervises and coordinates Sales personnel, ensuring that they perform their functions in accordance to company policy and procedure.
- Trains staff on sales and customer service procedures and systems
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Assists the General Manager with the preparation of sales forecasts and generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets.
- Implements and delivers strategies to enable appropriate and significant revenue growth..
- Assists manager with special projects and assignments.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment and ensures compliance with established Occupational Safety & Health rules, policies and procedures.
- Complies with all company policies, rules and guidelines
- Performs any other duties that are required for the effective discharge of this job.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Five (5) CXC passes, including Mathematics and English
- Training in Business Management or Marketing or relevant core courses pertaining to Sales.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Three (3) years’ relevant working experience in a Sales environment.
- One (1) year supervisory experience
- Knowledge of the packaging industry would be an asset
Self Management-Manages own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals.
Team Leadership- Provides direction and leadership to help teams achieve goals and operate cooperatively and cohesively.
Customer Focus- Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by the organization; provides excellent service to internal and external customers.
Communication (for Sales) - Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas orally or verbally in individual or group situations.
Solution Orientation- Builds a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on one's knowledge and experience base, and calling on other references and resources as necessary.
Attention to Detail-Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved; monitors and checks work or information.