Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Finance Ltd
Job Title: SENIOR COLLECTIONS OFFICER
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
SENIOR COLLECTIONS OFFICER
To ensure that the delinquency is managed at an agreed level, provide solutions to keep the customers satisfied.
- Develop and maintain satisfactory customer relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Partner with Assistant Manager Collections to identify challenges, determine goals/objectives and design initiatives to align the Company with its objective; articulating clear plans for achieving these.
- Provide recommendations to Assistant Manager Collections relative to existing systems, policies and procedures to ensure alignment with the Company’s goals.
- Review the arrears report and calls all clients who are in arrears or if up to date are consistently experiencing problems with servicing their loans on a timely basis and whose insurances are not up to date. Discusses root cause of delinquency and makes recommendation to customers and supervisor for resolution.
- Pays attention to critical developments in the external environment that may affect delinquency and advise Assistant Manager Collections.
- Call delinquent customers follow up on promise to pay.
- Maintain detailed collection and cash management statistics
- Handle select problem including commercial and corporate accounts for collection.
- Works closely with Sales and Support staff as needed to resolve customer disputes and assist in problem solving.
- Monitors the repossessions and collections performance of the high-risk team to ensure targets are met.
- Coordinates write off projects for identified delinquent accounts.
- Complete structured and ad hoc reports as required for management
- Support the Assistant Manager Collections with repossession of motor vehicles, release of motor vehicles, disposal of real estate security, litigation, Bailiff management, in keeping with established guidelines.
- Support the Assistant Manager Collections in the development of presentations for senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Conduct regular visits to repossessed vehicle storage facilities to ensure that repossessed vehicles and real estate are kept in good order and disposed of in a timely manner.
- Interview customers daily with regards to queries and provision of delinquency solutions.
- Create and dispatch arrears letters and settlement letters for specific cases.
- Prepare journal vouchers including insurance claim settlement, allocate payments, rebates, transfers and cheques received via mail.
- Keeps up to date on all communications including changes to Massy Finance GFC credit policy and procedures.
- Adherence to Regulatory Compliance Guidelines, AML/ATF and Massy
- Prepare Source of Funds Declaration for cheques over TTD90,000 or for transactions deemed requiring a Source of Funds Declaration.
- Follow up on the arrears and insurance in keeping with guidelines reflected in the Credit Manual and as directed by the Assistant Manager Collections.
- Follow up with client/Insurance Companies for updated Insurances.
- Print letters for clients in keeping with established guidelines for insurance renewals.
- Diploma Level in a Business-related field from a reputable University
- At least two (2) years’ experience in Customer Service industry
- Three (3) years’ experience in a business environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office.
- Supervisory experience is an asset.
- Must have access to motor vehicle.
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE CONTACT:
The Human Resources Department Massy Finance
61 – 63 Edward Street
Port of Spain
Or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.
Please note all applications must be submitted by June 9th 2017.