Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Eastman and Associates Limited
Job Ref.: AS/288/EAL
Job Title: Aviation Scheduler
Salary / Package: Negotiable
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
· Prepare and schedule helicopter flights and coordinate personnel (core crew & contractors) to all offshore operated installations.
· Generate, manage and schedule all helicopter flights according to crew availability and external requests.
· Monitor, audit and report the service provided by the helicopter operator for compliance with contract terms and condition.
· Advise the appropriate personnel of, schedules, potential delays or cancellations of flights in a timely manner with details of schedules or revised schedules as approved by the flight contractor.
· Ensure all travellers complete registration documentation and are in possession of mandatory travel certifications and approval prior to travel.
· Update flight schedule log to accurately reflect flight plans for each flight/transfer.
· Coordinate personnel and cargo movements to and from the installations in liaison with the Offshore Field Managers and Offshore Team Leaders or designated Offshore HLO.
· Manage medevac flights in accordance with the HSE team requirement with helicopter service provider.
· Report weekly planned forecast schedules.
· Implement key performance indicators (KPI) with regards to helicopter availability and utilization, flight compliance, inter-field transfers and total outbound of passengers.
· Communicate with the Company’s Supply Chain and HSE Management team at all times and inform of all helicopter operations, non-conformances, and safety concerns.
· Assist in the administration of reservations for passengers on crew change flights.
· Ensure all passenger briefings are conducted in conjunction with and Helicopter service provider requirement.
· Assist with the administration and enforcement of Drug and Alcohol policies and procedures.
· Attend KPI meetings with management team and Helicopter service provider.
· Assist with auditing / Audit team as it relates to all Helicopters requirement as per Aviation Policies and Procedures.
· Ensure that all materials & equipment destined for any flight is package and transported in accordance with IATA regulations and Aviation Policies and Procedures.
· Ensure that all deliveries as it relates to materials and equipment adheres to the Supply Chain Management & Policies and Procedures.
· Ensure that the requirements of these procedures are applied to all helicopter operations conducted from shore and that shore based activities comply with all relevant regulations.
· Monitor personnel on board (POB’s) throughout the TSP asset and give daily updates on same.
· Track hard seat capacities and sleeping accommodations on the installation to ensure that we are within limits for the POB numbers onboard.
· Provide timely feedback regarding any air travel, sleeping accommodation and life saving capacities that may cause any delays to the organization progress in any activities which may occur.
- May be required to work overtime or work on weekends and public holidays.
- Crew change date or location may change as per organizational requirement.
- Required to work in remote location with minimal onsite supervision.
- The Company may change the mode of transfer from air travel to vessel and the above job description will apply.
- Minimum 5 “O” levels with National Technician Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR equivalent education developed from experience working in a technical/Professional environment.
- Must be safety-minded with a minimum of five years of previous proven experience in the oil & gas and aviation Industry.
- Sound knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft tools, especially excel.
- Knowledge and experience with Vantage POB will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Location Map:Dear Candidate, Thank you for providing us with your CV as the preliminary step in the process of registering for employment through Eastman & Associates Limited, your preferred Recruitment Agency. Processing/Fees • In order to assist with a job placement, you are asked to visit our offices (in office attire) at #31 Scott Bushe Street, Port of Spain between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. • At that time, you shall be interviewed and will be required to complete an online mandatory psychometric assessment (personality test). • There is a non-refundable processing fee which ranges from TT$250 - TT$500 (cash only) depending on the level of job requested. • This registration is valid for two (2) years. Requirements On the day of registration you must bring the following: 1. Your resume with details of CXC and A Levels inclusive of Grades 2. Original of all your Educational Certificates 3. Original and copy of your Birth Certificate 4. One valid form of Identification (ID Card, Driver’s Permit or Passport) 5. A police certificate of character (a copy of the receipt is acceptable; however original must be forwarded upon receipt). 6. Two work-related references, as indicated on your resume along with their contact information. (Eastman and Associates reserves the right to refuse/withdraw services from, and employment to, any candidate who misrepresents their qualifications, experience, abilities, status and background). Should any of your documents not be in the name used for registering, please provide the support for the name change e.g. marriage certificate, deed poll. We thank you once again for selecting Eastman and Associates Limited for your job search and look forward to being of service to you. Regards