Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: Project Manager
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Project Manager at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA).
Responsible for providing leadership, management and oversight of all projects of various sizes and complexity within the Authority. Also, manage project teams and experts to ensure that projects progress effectively and efficiently to achieve established targets that adhere to pre-determined operating standards.
- Directs and manages the activities of the Project Management Office to ensure that all of the Authority’s projects are implemented in compliance with established Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (GORTT) guidelines and the organisation’s policies and procedures.
- Provides guidance and expertise to manage, coordinate and report on all projects within the Authority using standardised project management principles.
- Develops and implements strategic objectives in conjunction with the various departments to ensure that projects are aligned with the strategic initiatives.
- Consults with the organisational relationship on the project lifecycle and progress, and issues requiring attention and/or resolution.
- Negotiates changes in project resources as necessary to achieve objectives and timelines.
- Prepares and presents periodic reports regarding project activities.
- Ensures that proper procedures have been followed and identifies, evaluates and submits for review as necessary, all projects and plans that have been developed or changed.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for the overall project structure, progress and decision making.
- Participates in reviewing and evaluating documentation and specifications related to hospital functional layout designs, construction and contract administration.
- Ensures the required lead and participation in all project-related construction site meetings.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the organisational relationship.
Minimum Training and Experience:
- Master of Science Degree in Construction Management, Engineering Management, Project Management, or an equivalent postgraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in a senior management position, five (5) of which should be in the management of large scale projects.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Any other equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered.
* Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates by
June 09, 2017 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building #39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.
This vacancy is closed.