Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: PITA PIT (T&T) LIMITED
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: Manager
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Description- Manager
Job Title: Manager
Reports to: Operations Manager
Supervises: Food Handler/Guest Services
Managers are responsible for the business performance of their restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Maintaining fast and accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards.
• Ensures Occupational Health & Safety Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met.
• Profit & Loss management, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labour, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
• Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
• Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
• Ensuring that all employees adhere to Pita Pit’s uniform standards
Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using preventative maintenance program
• Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
• Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
• Champions recognition and motivation efforts
• Helping in any area when circumstances dictate
Educations and Experience:
• High School Diploma, 5 CXC passes (Math and English Mandatory), or equivalent preferred
• Knowledge of customer service principles and processes
• Knowledge of sales principles
• Relevant product knowledge and training
• Experience in a retail, customer service or sales environment
• Basic business administration knowledge
• Decision Making
• Information management
• Planning and Organizing
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Delegating tasks and responsibility
• Motivating staff
This vacancy is closed.