Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Ltd
Job Title: Internal Audit Senior
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
INTERNAL AUDIT SENIOR
To plan and execute audits, risk assessments or other special reviews of auditable entities within the Group and to assist with the preparation of reports to business units, subsidiaries and auditable entities.
- Preparation and review of process system documentation using narrative or flowcharting techniques
- Preparation and review of audit programs
- Execution of audit tests and preparation of working papers for audit tests executed
- Identification and documentation of internal control weaknesses, risk exposures or other unsatisfactory conditions.
- Execute follow up procedures to confirm the implementation of management responses to previous audit observations
- Communication with business unit / subsidiary / auditable entity line management to obtain information or clarify understanding of operations and audit test results
- Maintenance of permanent and individual assignment working paper files Preparation of report on results of work done
- Support the Manager Internal Audit in coordinating the consistent application of audit quality standards and internal procedures
Technical Skills / Other Competency Requirements
- Performance driven, results oriented
- Customer focused and commercially aware
- Team oriented while committed to self development
- Developed communication skills and ability to present technical information Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Management or other social science major. Certified – professional qualification (ACCA, CFA, CIA, CISA etc.)
- 2-3 years working experience in internal/external audit, accounting, procurement, or other area of operations
Deadline for applications is Friday 23rd June, 2017
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE CONTACT:
The Human Resources Department
63 Park Street
Port of Spain
Or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.
This vacancy is closed.