Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: iQOR Trinidad
Job Title: Customer Service Associates
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Customer Service Associates
The Ideal Candidate must possess Obsessive Customer Service Skills to handle inbound calls from the US regarding products and services ordered online.
We Want You!
Do you have Excellent Customer Service Skills with up to 5 years experience in a Customer Service Environment specifically on the phone?
Do you have a minimum of 5 CXC passes (grades 1 & 2 only) including Maths and English, 2 CAPE subjects and pursuing tertiary level education?
Do you reside in Barataria and Environs and can you work a 3pm to 12am shift for a 5 day work week?
We are currently hiring Customer Service Associates for our new location at Estate Trace Barataria
These are Permanent jobs with benefits.
Customer Service Associates (CSAs) will handle primarily inbound calls from US consumers with inquiries regarding products and services ordered online. The CSA will use knowledge, skills, resources and tools to answer questions, assist with product / shipping information, refunds, review account information, billing questions and general customer service inquiries.
In this capacity and in an effort to resolve customer issues, the CSA will also follow-up on customer inquiries making Out Bound calls to confirm resolution and take action.
Focus for the Client is in providing a differentiated / “Obsessed” customer experience with every interaction and building Customer and Brand Loyalty in the marketplace.
Specific skills, attributes and requirements:
- Must demonstrate excellent voice quality, inflection and present a professional, courteous, patient demeanor. The ability to maintain a confident, friendly and helpful tone in conversation.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills – friendly, helpful demeanor, and a willingness to help. Taking ownership in assisting, researching and resolving customer issues.
- Solutions Oriented, supporting one-call-resolution. Able to use tools, knowledge, skills and resources to effectively research, provide complete and accurate information with a goal of resolving the customer’s reason for calling.
- Able to understand and implement new information and procedures efficiently and professionally
- Able to understand detailed policies, process steps and procedures. Able to explain information in a manner which is easily understood.
- Excellent computer navigation and data entry skills – Agents will utilize multiple systems to access customer information, research issues, educate and solve the customer’s reason from calling.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently – Able to navigate system and seamlessly converse in a friendly tone.
- Able to de-escalate and handle difficult Customers situations.
- Will handle and hold secure confidential and sensitive customer information
- Open to coaching and feedback focused on call efficiency and continuous improvement in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Goal oriented - can work in a team environment to meet individual and team Customer Service quality and call handling goals.
- May be asked to assist with other program support including email, chat, social media, outbound and other support initiatives
Interested applicants can email Resumes to iqortrinidad@gmailcom only suitable candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted, Good Luck!
To Register online, go to iqor.com click careers tab, select -apply now for Call Center Agent in blue below and choose Barataria- All applicants are required to pass a test and listen to calls in the center where applicable before being considered for an interview after. Agent positions are on a shift basis 1pm to 10pm, and 3pm to 12am for a five day work week, including public holidays. Agent salaries start at $20/ hr in training and is paid every two weeks. There is a bonus based on performance and Health Benefits, with the possibility to earn more, as well as room for growth in the industry. A Police Certificate of Good Character is a Requirement at the interview and successful candidates may also need to pass a drug test which is paid for by the company upon request. Feel free to check out Facebook page as well, IQOR Trinidad and Tobago for more updates. Thank You!