Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Crews Inn Hotel & Yatching Centre
Job Title: Housekeeper/Cleaner
Sector: HEALTH & SAFETY,ENVIRONMENT,SOCIAL WORK
Location: WEST -DIEGO MARTIN,CHAGUARAMAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
POSITION : Housekeeper/Cleaner
REPORTS TO: Head of Housekeeping
- To clean guest rooms, administration buildings and other areas, provide agreed upon room amenities and present the hotel to guests at agreed upon consistently high standards.
- Clean guest rooms and all common areas.
- Wash and iron hotel and restaurant linens and towels, as required
- Ensure a supply of in-room necessities such as bedding, sheets and towels to guests.
- Inform responsible departments of any damages in guest rooms
- Answer guests enquiries
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- The individual must be customer-oriented and results driven. He/she must be a team player with a positive work ethics and a strong commitment to growth and development. The incumbent must at all times be able to work well under pressure and must exude professionalism as well as provide a professional image.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- One year of experience in a similar position (an asset)
1. Hours of Work:
Normal workweek shall consist of forty hours, Sunday to Saturday on a shift basis. However, from time to time you may be required to work longer hours.
- Allocation of Time:
It is the employee’s personal responsibility, within the framework of the tasks he/she has been set, to ensure that his/her time is distributed between tasks in the most advantageous way to the overall benefit of the Company.
- Customer Relations:
The employee is to communicate courteously and effectively with customers at all levels, so as to ensure that the Company’s image is always protected and maintained at the highest possible level.