Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Distribution Ltd
Job Title: Driver/ Salesman
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Drive the assigned company Van/Truck and sell to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within assigned area in the down market trade of Trinidad and Tobago. Effectively sell the company’s products primarily targeting all parlours and shops, but also seizing any possible opportunity in other channels in accordance with company’s distribution structure.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned area to generate profitable business
- To drive the company vehicle, sell and deliver products to all customers on set route list according to service schedule. Prepare and submit a daily sales report.
- Account for each and every transaction with customers, utilizing the appropriate documentation as per company policy
- Responsible and accountable for the safekeeping of all goods in the van.
- Responsible for maintaining route list for assigned area
- Collect and secure all payments after each transaction in van’s vault. Remit all payments to company and balance based on daily sales
- Attend to damaged goods both from the customer and on the van and account for same, as per established company procedure.
- Responsible for replenishing stocks on van from warehouse
- Responsible for the assigned vehicle and check vehicle daily using vehicle check list to ensure operational safety standards are consistently met, reporting any issues to be corrected
- Provide trade marketing and distribution information and reports on performance and accounts to ensure that members of the Commercial Teams are fully informed at all times.
- Undertake any other job related tasks requested by the Van Sales Manager or designate.
- All of the above must be done in a manner upholding the company’s CSMS policies and practices.
- All of the above must be done in a manner upholding the company’s QHSE policies and practices and to ensure the work environment is healthy and safe.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Selling skills
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of geography of Trinidad and Tobago
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with little or no supervision.
- Availability to work flexible hours and weekends as required by the operations.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3 O’Levels, including English and Mathematics
- One year proven Sales experience
- Valid Heavy ‘T’ License Driver’s Permit.
Application Deadline: Tuesday 13th June, 2017
Email CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org