Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: A.A. Laquis Limited
Job Title: Medical Representative, Pharma
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Description – Medical Representative, Pharma
To achieve sales objectives and maximize sales growth of the products in territory. To achieve sales objectives and maximize sales growth of the products assigned to his territory.To provide key and detailed information to target audiences to maximaze sales and sustainable sales growth of market participation according to marketing strategies.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Education: University degree in Business, Economics or Marketing or more than 3 years working experience in a medical representative position.
Other skills: Good communications skills, Customer Service, Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships.
To increase Market Share of the promoted products of his line.
2. To achieve the annual sales budget for his line.
3. To develop a business plan of his territory to maximize the number of visits of his target group.
4. To secure an optimal quality of his medical panel (potential according to defined parameters), throughout continuous review and updating.
5. To achieve the target of visits according to set objectives.
6. To check, review and update the doctors's segmentation continuiously
7. To propose promotional initiatives to increase sales and customer service.
8. To provide key and detailed information to his target of doctors to obtain an increase of prescriptions of the products under his responsibility.
9. To provide and update the competitors information (ex. tactics and marketing activities).
10. To coordinate the cycles of visits with his peers of the district to maximize coverage and impact to doctors.
11. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
11. Ensure the number of conexions per week to Siebel and the optimal use of the equipment and the application. (Future step)
12. Submit all orders daily.
Must own a vehicle
No time restriction needs to be available according to client schedule.
Variable day to day schedule.