Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Associated Brands Industries Ltd
Job Title: Raw Materials Warehouse / Sanitation Supervisor
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Raw Materials Warehouse / Sanitation Supervisor
To successfully coordinate all aspects of warehouse receiving, storage and distribution of packaging and raw materials.
RAW MATERIALS WAREHOUSE / SANITATION SUPERVISOR
- Prepare Goods Received documentation to record receipt of both raw and packaging materials.
- Assign Warehouse Attendants to fill requisitions and deliver items to relevant departments.
- Maintain proper rotation of both raw and packaging materials by utilizing the FIFO system.
- Update the Customs Register for endorsement by the presiding Customs Officer.
- Foster positive working relationships through effective conflict management and by following the terms and conditions of the collective bargaining agreement.
- Manage employee attendance and punctuality.
- Prepare schedules for general sanitation duties, inclusive of cleaning drains, all parking lots and glass doors at all entrances.
- Prepare Purchase Orders in consultation with the Plant Manager for boxes and bags as required.
Qualifications / Education:
- 5 O' Levels / CXC / CSEC passes, inclusive of English and Mathematics.
- Certificate or Diploma in Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience in a similar position.
- Must be able to work on a shift basis and on weekends.
- A comprehensive understanding of Supply Chain fundamentals and Warehouse operations.
- Knowledge of computerized Warehouse Management System would be an asset.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Team player
- Resilient, energetic, driven and passionate
- Organised and detailed oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels of the organization