Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Phoenix Welding & Fabricating Ltd
Job Title: Electrical Technician (Heavy Duty Equipment)
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Electrical Technician (Heavy Duty Equipment)
· Install and repair electrical systems, apparatus and electrical/electronic components for Heavy Industrial Equipment in compliance with all localand International standards.
· Ability to interpret and adhere to all electrical codes, manuals,schematic diagrams, blueprint and specifications.
· Use of hand tools, power tools and electrical and electronic testequipment.
· Ability to diagnose and repair malfunctioning equipment such as cranes,forklifts, trucks etc.
· To provide assistance to repair and replace faulty mechanical,hydraulic and pneumatic components on equipment.
· To perform HSE risk assessments on equipment.
· Experience using the CAT programme
· Use of JLG scan tool for man-lifts, scissors
· Having experience on Grove software is an asset
· Minimum 3 years electrical experience in a Heavy duty equipmentenvironment.
· A diploma or certificate in Electrical/Electronic Engineering /Technology or related field or equivalent technical training and experience.
· Prior working experience with heavy duty lifting equipment.
· A valid driver’s permit.
· Computer literate.