Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: BALROOP'S Sound System Limited
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Position Title: ACCOUNTS CLERK
The Accounts Clerk is responsible for providing financial and administrative assistance in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate accounting operations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Accounts Clerk will be required to:
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas.
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five (5) GCE or CXC O’ Level passes including Mathematics and English Language, three (3) ‘A’ Levels, ACCA Level 1 or CAT Intermediate Level.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in a similar capacity.
- Good Working knowledge in MS Office and Peachtree Accounting.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, maintaining files and records, designing forms and other office procedures.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written and presentation skills.
This vacancy is closed.