Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Excellent Group of Companies
Job Title: Branch Supervisor
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Town / City: Arima/ San Fernando/ Trincity Mall
Job Type: Permanent full-time
TITLE: BRANCH SUPERVISOR
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager
LOCATION: Arima (New Store Opening!!!), C3 Centre (South), and Trincity Mall
TYPE: Full Time
To contribute to the efficient operation of the branch including ensuring goods are ordered or requisitioned on a timely basis and assisting the Manager in supervising staff and providing excellent customer service.
- Efficiently supervise the daily operations of the branch and ensure smooth functioning of the Sales Floor.
- Open and close store to ensure the hours of operation are in compliance with the company’s regulations.
- Assist the Manager in rostering of weekly staff and train and develop staff in all areas.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service and encourage others to do the same through speech, body language, dress code, willingness to assist and product knowledge.
- Effectively train employees in selling techniques, including cross-selling and substitutions.
- Assist in preparing for retail seasons by ensuring that products and promotional material including banners, signs are in stock.
- Be fully knowledgeable on branch services such as Event Registry, Gift Vouchers and Promotions.
- Process voids and clear cash tills regularly and in a timely manner.
- Approve and process any relevant discounts.
- Ensure that products are properly merchandised and accurately priced and labelled.
- Ensure that products are replenished through the use of the company’s inventory system.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are upheld.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for staff and customers alike.
- 5 CXC O’ Level passes including Math and English.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supervising employees.
- Previous work experience in a fast-paced environment is an asset.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing environments and changing priorities.
- Demonstrate initiative, recommend improvements, and take action.
- Willing to take on additional tasks.
- Self-starter, excellent initiative.
- Positive attitude – optimist.
- Proven Teamwork and cooperation, willing to take on additional tasks.
- Communication, Interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Quick Learner – gain knowledge of products and procedures in a short time frame.
- Knowledge of company procedures and products and retail operations.
- Speed and accuracy are equally important.
- Passion for retail.
- Simple merchandising skills.
- Demonstrate confidentiality, tact, diplomacy, and professionalism at all times.
- Overtime may be required.
Interested persons please forward resume to:
Subject: Branch Supervisor
26-28 Gaston Street,
Lange Park Industrial Estate, Chaguanas
Subject: Branch Supervisor
Call us at 225-1010 Ext. 2126/2106