Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: Telephone Operator II
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Telephone Operator II at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA).
TELEPHONE OPERATOR II
The Telephone Operator II is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Institution via lead operator functions of monitoring the computerised, integrated communication system.
- Performs routine administrative and training for support staff.
- Plans, assigns, monitors and reviews the operations of support staff.
- Prepares the shift schedule/reschedule to achieve continuity in the provision of service delivery.
- Monitors and documents employee and customer concerns, complaints and requests; investigates and follows up and prepares reports on performance deficiencies to the organisational relationship.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, and makes necessary connections; as and when necessary.
- Complies with established procedures in emergency situations, notifying the police or other appropriate personnel by telephone, paging system or other communication devices.
- Records and maintains records of equipment breakdowns.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the organisational relationship.
Minimum Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) O’ Level subjects; two of which must be English Language and Mathematics (or Principles of Accounts or Economics).
- Certificate in Telephone Operating Techniques.
- Supervisory Certificate.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar position.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered.
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates by June 27, 2017 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building #39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.