Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Rahael Holdings Trinidad Ltd
Job Title: IT Coordinator
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
REPORTING TO:Chief Operations Officer
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
To work closely with decision makers to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Develop IT operational plans, organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including servers, PC’s, Operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals and office automation equipment.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Provide End-user services, including helpdesk and technical support services.
- Work with stakeholders to define business and system requirements for technology implementations
- Keep current with latest technologies
- Manage financial aspects of the IT department including purchasing, budgeting and budget review.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and Procedures.
- Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourced and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Asset management for IT hardware, software and equipment.
2 INTERNAL CUSTOMER SERVICES
2.1Responds to user problems and questions
- Training of End users on all software
- Provide support to all departments in IT functions.
- Provides sound recommendations to Management to improve overall company performance
- Liaise with all staff as necessary to ensure smooth functioning of all operations.
- STAFF SPECIFICATION Academic/Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing and Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and 3-5 years of related work experience.
• Strong technical knowledge of telecommunications, network (WAN’s) and PC operating systems.
• Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols and standards.
• Extensive application support experience.
• Experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Understanding of project management principles.
• Leadership skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as required.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
This vacancy is closed.