Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: RADISSON Hotel
Job Title: Group Director of Sales
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
is seeking a leader, team builder, and a driver who thrives on growth and results. You must be a motivated and passionate sales professional with management experience to lead our highly professional, deeply committed, and enthusiastic team of advertising sales representatives. They are seeking a powerful, creative, dynamic, and inspiring leader who will expand their sales expertise and will actively sell alongside them.
The successful candidate is a top producer with strong consultative selling and coaching skills. He or she is experienced in developing successful, integrated marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, including digital, print and events.
- Maximize hotel’s group room revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and direct sales focus to achieving hotel revenue goals.
- Assist in determining Return of Investment (ROI) of promotional events, marketing spend, trade shows and industry events
- Develop and continually enhance relationships with key corporate, diplomatic and association accounts
- Implement company programs and direct the operations to meet budgeted revenues while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Perform other functions as required and directed
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related professional qualification
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- Excellent communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills including follow up, time management, ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Salary compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
A detailed Curriculum Vitae and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three business references must accompany applications. Applications should be mailed to the address below or e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30th June 2017.
Search and Selection
P.O. Box 1017
Port of Spain
Local applicants are also required to submit a copy of the application to:
Chief Manpower Officer, Ministry of Labour & Small and Micro Enterprise Development, Duke Place,
50-54 Duke Street, Port of Spain
This vacancy is closed.