Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Distribution Ltd
Job Title: Field Agronomist (Contract)
Duration: One Year Contract
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
To promote the complete product offering to the end users in an effort to increase sales of existing products and to introduce viable products to the portfolio. (ONE YEAR CONTRACT)
- Field promotion of agricultural chemicals, outdoor power equipment and any other products offered by the department.
- Conduct visits as required by sales representatives for specific locations or specific products.
- Report on visits and field evaluations in a timely manner, internally and to the respective vendors as required.
- Prepare and distribute samples for evaluation.
- Increase brand awareness in the retail outlets by interacting with the employees as well as their customers on a regular basis.
- Coordinate scheduled plant clinics, seminars and open days with the sales representatives.
- Identify trends in the market as it relates to the products being used in the field.
- Advise managers on potential for new products based on pest and disease prevalence in the field.
- Identify opportunities and threats based on competitor activity.
- Design promotional materials as required.
- Assist in technical training internally and externally.
- Advise on improvements in the decanting operations based on competitor activity.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining quality service and high customer service standards.
- Undertake any other job-related tasks requested by the Manager/ Director.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Technical proficiency in pesticide formulations
- Competence in pest and disease identification
- Ability to access and respond to Emails in a timely manner
Qualifications & Experience
- Computer Literacy (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- BSc. or Diploma in Agriculture
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar type environment
Application Deadline: Wednesday June 21, 2017
Email CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Do you have technical proficiency in pesticide formulations, and competence in pest and disease identification?
· Do you have over 5 years experience in a similar type environment?
· Do you hold a BSc. or Diploma in Agriculture?
This vacancy is closed.